Working at Florbs
In short: some benefits of working at Florbs as a Senior Developer
- Working closely with Google and our Google Cloud partners and customers such as OLX Group, CitizenM, Pon and Naturalis
- An unlimited amount of vacation days. We believe in responsibility.
- A fun workplace. You can play video games, table tennis and we’ll have a drink on Friday to celebrate a successful week
- Room for new ideas. We would love to hear them
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who wants to fully immerse herself/himself in new Google Cloud techniques. We are working on converting a monolith SaaS application to microservices. In today’s business environment, where change is almost constant, risk mitigation and adaptability have never been more important.
Get to know us
Florbs strives to become the #1 Google Workspace Management Accelerator worldwide. Our solutions make the Google Workspace environment safer, more intuitive and easier to manage. How? By creating excellent automation and monitoring solutions.
Your job as a Senior Developer
As a Senior Developer you work on the intuitiveness of our application for enterprise customers. You get energy from coming up with creative solutions and are happy to present these within the team. You are open to provide and receive feedback on your code.
You enjoy doing this
- Improve the intuitiveness of our app
- Working on a cloud native application (serverless architecture)
- Thinking about technical choices, architecture, tools and processes
- Share knowledge during pair programming or commenting in pull requests
- Working in a fast paced CI/CD environment
- Working on github and like writing automated tests to ensure quality
- Working in a fast growing company
What do you need?
- You can communicate fluent in Dutch & English
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Developer
- Experience with microservice architectures (pre)
- Experience with python and/or vue js (pre)
What do we offer?
- Unlimited vacation days
- An amazing adventure at a young company
- Unlimited training budget
- Hybrid working; a fine balance between working at the office and working from home, of course we’ll help you to get the best home office possible
- No hierarchical culture
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
- Company laptop
- Fulltime job (at least 36 hours)
Get in touch, we’d love to meet and have a talk about the possibilities.
Send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org